PB042 is a .042 gauge phosphor bronze wound acoustic guitar string. Perfect as a replacement string or for creating custom sets. Part of the best selling D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Wound string series.
- Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- 042 gauge phosphor bronze wound acoustic guitar string
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.