Keep your equipment powered up with ease by using this Strymon Zuma nine-output pedal power supply. Featuring the highest horsepower and most technologically advanced features of any pedal power supply in its class, this music essential provides nine high-current, ultra-low-noise outputs individually isolated for exceptional clarity, and dedicated regulators and custom transformers for each one ensuring reliable 500mA performance every performance. Dual-stage topology, optically isolated feedback, advanced multistage filtering and pre-regulated outputs work together to deliver the highest possible dynamic range to your pedals.
An expanding design lets you grow your rig to suit your personal needs, and you can also use this Zuma pedal power supply for equipment that has distributed power requirements. Pair this unit with a Strymon Ojai with a 24-volt out jack to extend its functionality, or use the power supply as a standalone unit. This versatile power supply also comes with nine pedal cables, allowing you to quickly power up your favorite pedals right out of the box.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)