GOLD COAST MUSIC'S RETURN POLICY
At Gold Coast Music, we offer a 14 day return policy where you can return your online or instore purchase/s to us instore, ONLY in the condition stated below.
Your item/s must be in the following condition:
- Within 14 days from date of purchase.
- In new, unused condition, with no marks, damage or signs of use. All plastic protection must still be in place. Sealed packaging must have seals intact and unbroken.
- In original packaging with all included accessories, manuals and paperwork, so the item can be resold.
- The original receipt is required.
There will be no refunds for change of mind purchases, unless the above conditions are met, however, at Gold Coast Music's discretion, we may offer store credit or an exchange based on the individual circumstances. We have years of experience between our staff & suppliers for you to make the right decision instore before you make your purchase. Please choose carefully.
For minor problems, we can offer you a free repair or exchange, based on the individual circumstances & discretion of Gold Coast Music.
For major problems, we can offer you a choice of - repair or refund or store credit or exchange. This means the product is significantly different to those online or described to you, or is not doing what they are supposed to do. To be negotiated on a case by case basis with Gold Coast Music.
To apply for a return on damaged or faulty goods purchased online -
- Log into www.gcmusic.com.au & send a message or email on the above address
- Raise a return issue, include photo's for proof if possible, regarding faults & damage.
- One of our staff will approve the return and will contact you to arrange the shipping (or drop off in store).
- Shipping costs to return the product/s are to be covered by the customer.
Gold Coast Music will negotiate with the manufacturer on an individual basis regarding the repair of faulty or damaged items. If the item is not repaired within a reasonable amount of time we will offer an exchange or replacement.
Please do not attempt to return any items until your return application has been approved by Gold Coast Music.
This return policy excludes the following:
- items that present a health & hygiene risk (eg. Earplugs, mouthpieces, headphones)
- items that require a unique registration code for activation (eg. software)
- items specifically advertised as discontinued, b-stock, scratch & dent/damaged, open box
- items specifically customer ordered or custom made for you (ie. Non-stocked items)
- items that are sold as used/vintage/pre-loved
- items purchased using Afterpay
- items purchased using Studio19
After the 14 day return period, & the Manufacturer’s warranty expiry, you may still have rights with the ACCC.
All return cases after this time frame, will be at Gold Coast Music's discretion & based on an individual case by case basis. Thank you for your understanding.
This return policy is offered in excess to your statutory rights as a consumer under the ACL. We reserve the right to terminate this return policy for customers we deem to be abusing the offer.