The Eastman E3DE Solid Ovangkol Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a solid Sitka Spruce top, and solid Ovangkol back & sides, for a naturally resonant and well-balanced acoustic tone. The premium quality tonewoods look incredible with a Satin Nitrocellulose finish. A Traditional Even C-profile Mahogany neck, with an Ebony fretboard, offer smooth playability, and a dreadnought body shape give you cannon-like projection. A Fishman Sonitone pickup ensures your Eastman sounds just as good plugged in, as it does acoustically.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 23/32"
- Sound Port:None
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour:None
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dots:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Neck Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.