NU-X B-10 Vlog wireless system is a super lightweight wireless, mini compact designed clip & go. The TX features a built-in omnidirectional electret condenser microphone sending clear, broadcaster-grade audio via 2.4gHz digital transmission to the camera RX.
Other features include automatic setup, 2.4gHz interference free broadcasting frequency, and 24-bit/44.1kHz high quality audio transmitting. The signal latency is super low and less than 5ms. The operation range is around 100-feet (30m).
The additional hot-shoe mount can stack 2 x RX's on the camera, so you can use 2 B-10 Vlog systems for interviews. (We include a Y-Cable for 2 vs 2 application)
The user-friendly matching system makes it easy to use, just turn on both wireless units (TX & RX) then it will be paired within a couple of seconds. Each wireless set has a unique pairing algorithm, it automatically detects each other and configures their own IDs. The signal never interferes with any other wireless including the WIFI* signal
* Recommended: Please stay 2m (6-feet) away from the WIFI router for the best performance.
- 2.4 GHz Broadcast - interference free
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz audio signal quality
- Less than 5ms latency
- Super lightweight & mini compact designed to clip & go
- Transmitter features a built-in Omnidirectional Electret Condenser microphone
- Up to 100-feet (30m) distance at open air areas
- Sound Quality: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz Hi-Resolution Sound Quality
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Latency: Less than 5ms
- Range: Up to 100-feet (30m) line-of-sight
- Dynamic Range: 96db
- Operating Band: 2.4GHz
- THD + Noise: < 0.2% @1KHz
- Built-in Battery Capacity (TX & RX): 400mAh/3.7V
- Maximum Input Level (3.5mm TRS): 100mVrms (-20dBV)
- Battery Run Time: Up to 4 hrs
- Microphone on TX: Omnidirectional Electret Condenser microphone
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 110dB SPL
- Dimensions: TX/RX - 51mm (L) x 42mm (W) x 13mm (H)
- Weight: TX/RX - 28g each
What Else is in the Box?
- USB Y-Cable
- 3.5mm TRS (female) to TRRS (male) Adaptor Cable for Mobile Phone
- 3.5mm TRS Cable for RX to Camera
- 3.5mm TRS Y-Cable for (2) RX's to Camera
How To Operate?
Push and hold the power button for 2.5 seconds to turn on the TX and RX. Before it gets paired automatically, you can see TX's battery status. If the LED indicator:
- Blinks GREEN - Well Charged (75% to 100%)
- Blinks YELLOW - Medium Battery (50% to 75%)
- Blinks RED - Lower Battery (25% to 50%)
- Flashing RED for 10 times - Low Battery (Under 25%), will turn off automatically to protect battery life
Clip the TX as lavalier microphone to mic your voice. Clip on the supplied windshield if required. If desired, plug in a compatible external microphone and the TX will automatically switch the audio input.
NU-X offers various 2.4gHz wireless systems, you can use up to 6 systems simultaneously in one space. Please avoid other wireless ststems being used together with NU-X ones, or there may be noise or interference issues.
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.