The NUX B-2 PLUS is a pocket-size 2.4GHz wireless system that offers guitar players an easy solution to go wireless. Step on the latest NUX wireless transmission algorithm, B-2 PLUS secures a better connection in a noisy RF environment. With the newly-added auto-off function, you'll never have to worry about leaving the system on and draining out the batteries.
Upgrades from previous version NXB2:
- Narrower bandwidth (2Mb only) provides better anti-interference ability.
- Lower power consumption, longer battery time. (7hrs working per charge.)
- Auto Off: The TX will turn off automatically since there is no input signal for 10 minutes, then the RX will also turn off after another 10 minutes.
- To ensure guitarists get an easy to use wireless without WiFi interference, we use competitive components from Taiwan to make B-2Plus more affordable and even better!
- Operating Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Audio Quality 32-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Operation Range: Up to 15 meters / 60 feet line-of-sight (environment-dependent)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Latency: Less than 5ms
- THD+ Noise: Less than 0.05% 1kHz @-10dbFS
- Auto-Off Mode: After 10 minutes without operation
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 3.7V/750mA (Transmitter & Receiver)
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours of playing time
- Dimensions: 73(L) x 40(W) x 55(H) mm
- Weight: 57g
What's in the Box?:
- B-2 PLUS Transmitter
- B-2 PLUS ReceiverRoH
- USB-A to 2 Micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Manual, Warranty and User License Agreement.
NUX B-2 works like a guitar cable but offers wireless freedom. Setting up the system is simple: choose your channel on the Transmitter & Receiver, and B-2 is ready to go.
HD Audio Quality, Ultra-low Latency & Comparable Operating Range.
NUX B-2 PLUS offers 32bit/44.1KHz high definition audio quality and has a comparable operating range of 60 feet (line-of-site) with less than 5ms of latency. You can hardly find anything better within the same price range.
Improved Connection Stability
Products utilizing the 2.4GHz frequency band is everywhere nowadays; it's critical to find a way that can avoid most unwanted interference. Instead of increase the transmit power, we decided to narrow down the bandwidth to 2Mb so that B-2 PLUS can find the most available band. It's like driving a Motorcycle through a crowded highway.
Plug-and-Play Operation, 4 Optional Channels
Plug the transmitter into your guitar, plug the receiver into your amplifier or effect pedal; turn on both the transmitter and the receiver, and you're good to go. You can also take advantage of its four optional channels when gigging with your friends. Up to four B-2 PLUS can be used at the same time in one space..
Guitar Friendly, Smart Design
B-2 Plus is designed to be compatible with the most popular guitars. You can configure the transmitter plug in two ways: facing downward to fit into the recessed top mounted inputs like Stratocasters* or facing other directions required for non-recessed inputs like the classic Les Paul* style.
Buckle Design, Easy to Take and Keep
Tongue-and-groove buckle clasp design to help avoiding losing the transmitter / receiver. Just buckle them together when you are not playing the guitar..
* Note: Stratocaster is a registered trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corp., Les Paul is a registered trademark of Gibson Brands Inc., which are in no way associated or affiliated with Nux Effects or Pro Music.
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.