The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with our classic body shape and an asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar has a resonant, powerful voice. Its versatility comes from its 85/15 "S" pickups with push/pull tone knob, and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Asymmetric Bevel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 53/64"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Info
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.