Schaller Endpins (Pair) - Medium Chrome
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- Screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws.
- Hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- It is recommended to select the strap button first according to the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole.
- To do this, carefully turn the strap button into the wood and, if the train is too tight, unscrew it again and drill it up successively.
- If the strap button can be screwed in too easily, reduce or close the hole and then re-drill.
Please check the secure fit of the strap button in the wood regularly as with any other screw connection and if necessary retighten the screw or as described reduce or close an enlarged hole and re-drill.
2 buttons + felt washers for S-Locks. Silent feature only in combination with S-Lock lock.
M = thread 4.0 mm, length 22 mm (as Replacement Kit)
Pick-up from Gold Coast Music, 53 Nerang St, Southport, QLD during opening hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Coast Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.